COST Action CA15209: ”European Network on NMR Relaxometry”
Short Term Scientific Missions
After the first STSM open call we are left with a small surplus of money. You can now apply for an STSM. Applications that fulfill the COST rules (STSM_Rules-CA15209.pdf) will be approved on a first come first served basis.
Conference on NMR Relaxometry and Related Methods
Working Group Meeting
date: 1.02.2018 (9.00-13.30)
Management Committee Meeting
date: 1.02.2018 (14.30-19.00)
Location and Organiser: Turin ( Italy )
- You are welcome to participate in the Conference on NMR Relaxometry and Related Methods and the 2nd Working Group Meeting of our Action.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 13. 12. 2017
- The application and reimbursement rules are available - reimbursement-and-application-rules.pdf
Please do not make any travel arrangements before geting a personal invitation from the COST Association!
Training School: NMR relaxometry for food and environmental applications
Location and Organiser: Lisbon ( Portugal )
- You are welcome to participate in the Training School: NMR relaxometry for food and environmental applications.
- There are 12 grants available for Trainees: More information is available - Training_School-Food_and_environmental_applications.pdf
- The deadline for submitting the application form is 15. 12. 2017
- Application form: Application-form.docx
Attention !!! ITC Conference Grant
PhD students and Early Career Investigators (ECI) affiliated with an institution located in an ITC (Inclusiveness Target Countries) participating in the Action can submit an application request for an ITC Conference Grant.
Participating ITC countries in our Action are Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia and Turkey.
The application must be submitted at least 45 days before the conference start date.
The applicant must make an oral/poster presentation at the conference in question and must be listed in the official event/conference programme. The main subject of the oral presentation / poster presentation / speech at the approved conference must be on the topic of the Action and must acknowledge COST. Attendance at European conferences is preferred. However, conferences held elsewhere can also be considered. The conference must end before April 30th, 2018.
The applicant encodes his/her application by logging into e-COST and clicking on the ITC Conference Grants tab. The collection date for this call is December 19th, 2017.