COST Action CA15209: ”European Network on NMR Relaxometry”
Training School: NMR relaxometry for porous and confined systems
date: 05.11.2018- 07.11.2018
Location and Organiser: Paris (France)
There are still 10 grants available for Trainees !!!
Please apply immediately
The applications will be evaluated on the first-come-first-serve basis
More information is available: ts_nmr_relaxometry_for_porous_and_confined_systems_rules.pdf
Application form: Application-form.docx
List of Trainers:
- Rainer Kimmich, Ulm University (Ulm, Germany)
- Alfred Delville, CNRS-Université d'Orléans, ICMN Laboratory (Orléans, France)
- Robert Bryant, University of Virginia, Chemistry Department (USA)
- Danuta Kruk, University of Warmia and Mazury (Olsztyn, Poland)
- Rajendra Kumar Singh, Banaras Hindu University, Department of Physics, Ionic Liquid and Solid State Ionics Laboratory (Varanasi, India)
- Pierre Levitz, CNRS - Sorbonne Université, PHENIX Laboratory (Paris, France)
- Jean-Pierre Korb, CNRS - Sorbonne Université, PHENIX Laboratory (Paris, France)
- Guillaume Mériguet, CNRS - Sorbonne Université, PHENIX Laboratory (Paris, France)
- Anne-Laure Rollet, CNRS - Sorbonne Université, PHENIX Laboratory (Paris, France)
- Maurice Goldman, CEA (Paris, France)
ITC Conference Grants
PhD students and Early Career Investigators (ECI) affiliated with an institution located in an ITC (Inclusiveness Target Countries) participating in the Action can submit an application request for an ITC Conference Grant. The applicant must be engaged in an official research programme as a PhD Student or postdoctoral fellow.
Application deadline: 19th November 2018
More information and rules: ITC_Grants.pdf
You can apply now for STSM!
Please check the STSM rules: STSM_Rules-CA15209.pdf
Deadline for sending the application is October 8th.
The applicants will be notified by October 15th.
There are 10 STSM Grants available for Participants.
After online submission, you must send an e-mail to the STSM coordinator (Dr. Giuseppe Pileio, email@example.com) AND the Action Chair (Prof. Danuta Kruk, firstname.lastname@example.org) which must include the Applicant’s CV and the Case for Support.